099: Soul Searching #1 - A Clean Slate

At this point of my life, I ask forgiveness to all.
If somehow, at one point in your life, you're compelled to read this. Maybe because of my recent deaths and you finally reached to this entry, there is nothing more that I wanted to ask of you except for your forgiveness and your willingness to let go of my mistakes. 
If I ever hurt you and I did not, in my lifetime, take a thread and needle to mend the wound, I hope the wound itself will be healed by His grace. 
If I've taken what's not mine and it's actually belong to you, I ask that your heart will not feel at lost for losing it. You'll let go of the fact that I might lost count and forget to return what's yours. 

Most of all, I ask forgiveness to me - my current self, my future self & my past self.
I forgive the mistakes & the sins I've committed & will be committing. 
The wrongs that taught (and will teach) me lessons.
The stumbles that brought (and will bring) me closer.
The sins that led (and will lead) me to His path. 

I forgive myself like (no matter how impossible it is to attain that state), 
like how He would've forgiven me.
Like how He would've forgiven every single person in this world.
Provided that we ask. 


And with that I am cleansed.
Come out fresh.
Live anew.
Reborn.
My heart turns.
(And hopefully will keep on turning back whenever it strays)

My life, my heart, my soul, my death is, after all,
for Him,
and Him alone.



Comments