062: Day #1
Day 1: hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself
I finally decide to accept the 365 Day Challenge considering my lack of ideas to write something here. I felt the urge to write, but none actually came out of me and this very page was left with old post covered in dust.
So, hurmmm. Hopes, dreams & plans eh?
I don't know whether this can be achieved in the time of a year from the moment I wrote them down but I hope by that time, at least I would be a bit near towards reaching them.
1. Each day, I hope that I am a step closer to Allah.
This would be my topmost wish. Forever. And for all of you out there. I want to learn more, practice more & love more about my Creator and my Faith.
2. To increase my CGPA and .
If it was for me, I am just content for having to learn something I am very passionate about. A great result would be a bonus for me but a great result would be a gift for my parents. So, this one goes especially for them.
3. To at least try 5 different sport & adventures.
These are currently on top of my list.
- Wall climbing/ Rock Climbing
- Bungee Jumping
- White water rafting
4. To travel to at least travel to 3 foreign lands.
Road trips, couch surfing, leisure travel or whatever it is.
These are the lands which I wish to step my feet on *for now* :-
- Indonesia (Bali or Jakarta)
- Redang/Pulau Perhentian
5. To involve more in voluntary and charity work.
6. To buy these things using MY OWN money
- Fujifilm Instax Panda
- Digital Camera
- New bookshelves & drawers fr my room
7. To find another source of income beside scholarships
8. To learn more of these
- Cooking & Baking
- DIY/Handmade products
- Language (Mandarin or Spanish or French)
9. To get fit & eat healthily
10. To be a miracle each day and make every day worthwhile
There are many other things that I wish to write down. A lot of small goals which I wish to achieve and also some bad habits which I wish to get rid off. But up there would be the big things I wish to do within 365 days. Let's just hope for the very best. :D
Oh before I forget! A picture of my own (What the hell was that for?)