021: lucky number twenty one.

March is coming to an end soon, 
but I wish it won't be this soon.
I don't want it to end, baby, 
Cause it's been a hell of a month fr me.




Oh, I'm twenty one now but I'm living like a sixteen,
this life's wonderful if you look at the small things.


friends or foes, let us live like you'll die tomorrow,
cause it's the only way to leave all your sorrow.


It's time to grow but i want to stay young forever.
because in life, it's either now or never.


Oh, I'm twenty one now but I'm living like a twenty six.
this life is full with colour in wonderful mix.


but this world does not only revolves around you,
because in here, there are other creatures too.


friends or foes, let us live with no regret,
cause all that shit we can surely forget.


oh, then once you died, what is left is your name.
and so please, please, just don't tarnish it with shame.





Comments