bloggie

heyho! ini post kedua buat tahun 2012. *wohoo wohoo*


Sebenarnya ada terniat nak buat post to recap on 2011. but again, almaklumlah kalau dah namanya pemalas, gitulah jadinya. However, since it's 2012, saya berazam untuk buat jugak post fr 2011, a post to say proper goodbye to 2011 and a post to say proper hello to 2012 *as if penting sangat post post tu ye dak*. Well, as long as it's important to me, nothing else really matter that much. 

Oleh sebab sekarang ni tengah musim exam, terpaksalah saya postpone semua blog post yang mungkin memerlukan banyak keringat. Since one of my resolution is to improve my outlook, blog better, add up more photos on each post, write more to inspire & to trigger those who may come across my blog to live a better life, jadi nya post akan datang2 mungkin akan lebih fulfilling dari sekarang dan yang sebelumnya. 

Anyway I came across 365 days blogging challenge & some other cool websites that truly inspire me. Tho I may not write everyday, but I will try to complete those 365 days blogging challenge. At least adalah idea sikit nak post apa kan kan. :3

kbai, till then.  


Comments